The law firm of Cortina, Mueller & Frobish, P.C. has been part of the community for more than three decades. Since our founding in 1984, our Morris attorneys have been practicing out of the same West Washington Street Building with the same commitment to efficiently getting positive results for the individuals and businesses we serve. We are prepared to make that commitment to you.
A Breadth & Depth of Knowledge
We are a full service law firm, focusing on personal injury, workers' compensation, family law, real estate law, and criminal defense. What makes us unique is the depth of experience we bring to each practice area we handle. Instead of having lawyers who practice in every area of the law, each of our attorneys is focused on a specific area. No matter what your case involves, you will be represented by an attorney with a depth of knowledge in that specific area. If your case involves more than one practice area, then a knowledgeable attorney in that practice area is just down the hall.
Schedule a comprehensive consultation with our lawyers today!
Our attorneys will begin work on your case immediately. During the process, we will keep you updated and informed about the progress of your case. When you call or contact us, you will get a prompt response. You will never feel like you have to hunt us down to get a question answered or have a concern addressed. We will be with you from the start of your case to its final resolution.
What sets Cortina, Mueller & Frobish, P.C. apart from the rest?
- We have over 100 years of combined experience.
- Our attorneys have unrivaled success and experience in the courtroom.
- Each of us is well-known and well-respected in the courts in which we appear daily.
- Our team knows the judges in the area and knows how to build a case that will impress them.
- We have a reputation for our honesty and transparency with clients.
- Our lawyers will take the time to educate you.
- We will constantly keep you informed and updated on developments in your case.
- We have handled tens of thousands of cases.
- Free consultations are available on personal injury, workers' comp, and criminal defense cases.
- There are no fees unless we win with personal injury matters.
Call (815) 496-6997 to schedule your consultation today.
No Fee Unless We Win for Personal Injury & Workers Compensation Cases
Unrivaled Success in the Courtroom
Reputation of Honesty and Transparency
Over 100 Years of Legal Experience
One-On-One Attention Your Case Deserves